Post a story!
Rockfic — Band fiction that rocks [ 6,656 stories by 900 authors ]

Probably a dumb question, but....

HeavyMetalGoat
Singing in the Shower

Stories: 2
Reviews: 1
I just have the tiniest question. Feel free to cuss me out if it's too obvious, but... what exactly is the 'Original Rock Fic' category for? Is it for an original band that you made up or something else? Just curious.
Permalink     Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:35 pm     Reply with quote

mrsjimbert
Booking Wedding Gigs

Stories: 20
Reviews: 271
Yep, it's for a fictional band that someone made up.
Permalink     Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:49 pm     Reply with quote
I am not responsible for the successful working of the machinery of society. -Henry David Thoreau

Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'. - Mark Twain

We are not exposed to this Hell, and Earthly life, because we are being punished, but because we are supposed to learn something and improve....We need to fall in love and make love, just like we need to give in to hunger to survive. -Varg Vikernes

CHAPLAIN: Shall we pray for you? Anyone special in mind?

MY DAD: I pray for everyone in the world. I'm not a selfish person.

Augustine
Site Admin

Stories: 10
Reviews: 1141
Exactly. Original rock fiction is for fictional bands/musicians that are the author's own personally-invented characters (as opposed to fictional depictions of real people).
Permalink     Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:03 pm     Reply with quote
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted
She got the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys
That she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard
Sweet summer sweat
Some dance to remember
Some dance to forget...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
© Rockfic.com, since 2004. Rockfic.com is in no way associated with any band listed on this website. Rockfic.com is entertainment. All stories contained on this site are fictional, which means that while the characters may be loosely based on the public personas of real people, the stories themselves are completely ungrounded from reality and are in no way meant to reflect the private lives, actual practices, or activities of any persons named. Rockfic.com will remove a work of fiction if an individual named within requests its removal. If you have any questions or problems, contact admin@rockfic.com.
Band fiction that rocks, since 2004