Post a story!
Rockfic — Band fiction that rocks [ 6,783 stories by 914 authors ]

Suggestion: Manage Your Stories - WIPs

Highway Joe
Entered Rehab

Stories: 47
Reviews: 358
Official Biffno Winner
Would it be possible to add WIPs to the drop down menu on Manage Your Stories?

That way, authors can just filter out all the finished ones when adding/editing new chapters--and cuts out the need to click onto a 2nd page if you titled your story "Zoink! Yonder Wobbly Things" or something like that.

Thought I'd ask.
Permalink     Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:43 pm     Reply with quote
When in doubt, just swerve right onto the Constant Learning Curve.

5:00 am, I am fading. Ghost on the pavement. I celebrate futility within -Katatonia, \"Passer\"

Writing is a solitary business. It takes over your life. In some sense, a writer has no life of his own. Even when he is there, he is not really there. Another ghost. -Paul Auster, Ghosts

midnight_moonlight
Site Admin

Stories: 276
Reviews: 1296
I'll add it to the list of "Things Rae Will Get Around To Doing One Day". I think it's an awesome suggestion and I'll see if we can get it to work. Thank you! (And apologies for not getting back to you earlier on that one. The past couple of weeks have been busy...)
Permalink     Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:45 pm     Reply with quote
They'll be going down harder than Dave Grohl on a promise. - Rockfic chat comment

Mad Andy
Slash is Written About Me

Stories: 114
Reviews: 1826
Although I now want to title a fic with 'Zoink! Yonder Wobbly Things' so damn badly...
Permalink     Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:18 pm     Reply with quote

Highway Joe
Entered Rehab

Stories: 47
Reviews: 358
Official Biffno Winner
Mad Andy wrote:
Although I now want to title a fic with 'Zoink! Yonder Wobbly Things' so damn badly...

You know it'll get either sad or violent if I write it for Katatonia, though... right? Wink

Jeez. Just had an idea. But with all the other ones in my head, it might die. Still.

Jeez.

midnight_moonlight wrote:
(And apologies for not getting back to you earlier on that one. The past couple of weeks have been busy...)

All good, boss! I understand busy--especially at this time of the We All Need Eight Arms year.
Permalink     Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:23 pm     Reply with quote

Another Toe in the Ocean - Pixies
When in doubt, just swerve right onto the Constant Learning Curve.

5:00 am, I am fading. Ghost on the pavement. I celebrate futility within -Katatonia, \"Passer\"

Writing is a solitary business. It takes over your life. In some sense, a writer has no life of his own. Even when he is there, he is not really there. Another ghost. -Paul Auster, Ghosts

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
© Rockfic.com, since 2004. Rockfic.com is in no way associated with any band listed on this website. Rockfic.com is entertainment. All stories contained on this site are fictional, which means that while the characters may be loosely based on the public personas of real people, the stories themselves are completely ungrounded from reality and are in no way meant to reflect the private lives, actual practices, or activities of any persons named. Rockfic.com will remove a work of fiction if an individual named within requests its removal. If you have any questions or problems, contact admin@rockfic.com.
Band fiction that rocks, since 2004