Post a story!
Rockfic — Band fiction that rocks [ 6,853 stories by 922 authors ]

What are you listening to?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43
Duke
Wrecking Hotel Rooms

Stories: 42
Reviews: 236
Still listening to the Oasis stuff in reverse chronological order(-ish). I'm liking the Dig Out Your Soul Album, it's got a very distinct feel to it!
Permalink     Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:03 pm     Reply with quote

Oasis - Falling Down
"Still brooding, Ian? Maybe what you need is some solid dick".

marjain
Playing in a Garage Band

Reviews: 103
Location: somewhere around globe bedazzled by kirk hammett's smile
Metallica -creeping death

Either any live vids found youtube or from cd, thu far am enjoying it quite a bit, neighbours might not.

That binge and purge 92 version and with Jason at fillmore are Mr. Green
Permalink     Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:42 pm     Reply with quote
\"But I justify my desire to no one, i won\'t deny that I need it bad to go on, My jaded heart is yours to poison with your flame\"

\"Just one look into those heavenly pair of \"take me\"-eyes, Mine\'s the pleasure as I force-feed her all my lies\"

\"My soul is spoken for to the one i\'m breathing for, this pain for you is never enough, craving forevermore for the one i\'m dying for, do you know how much I want you\"

SlavesAndBulldozers
Singing in the Shower

Stories: 2
Reviews: 18
Hermano--Landetta (Motherload)
Permalink     Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:02 pm     Reply with quote

marjain
Playing in a Garage Band

Metallica--all nightmare long

https://youtu.be/EFqjDXy9s5A?list=PL2D4A44B959D87893
Permalink     Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:44 pm     Reply with quote
\"But I justify my desire to no one, i won\'t deny that I need it bad to go on, My jaded heart is yours to poison with your flame\"

\"Just one look into those heavenly pair of \"take me\"-eyes, Mine\'s the pleasure as I force-feed her all my lies\"

\"My soul is spoken for to the one i\'m breathing for, this pain for you is never enough, craving forevermore for the one i\'m dying for, do you know how much I want you\"

SlavesAndBulldozers
Singing in the Shower

Stories: 2
Reviews: 18
Beck--Pay No Mind
Permalink     Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:38 pm     Reply with quote

BaronZemo
Booking Wedding Gigs

Stories: 44
Reviews: 114
Lana Del Rey -- I think she's a genius, and her songs are some kind of lush, luscious, wonderland Americana paradise-hell. She's not a perfect singer, but she's 20 times the singer Madonna ever was, and Madonna is a legend.

Plus, her pussy tastes like Pepsi-Cola!
Permalink     Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:49 pm     Reply with quote

marjain
Playing in a Garage Band

On a random youtube surfing i found this, it brings back some memories...

https://youtu.be/EAwWPadFsOA

mortal kombat theme song
Permalink     Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:34 pm     Reply with quote

Luftballons
Playing in a Garage Band

Stories: 35
Reviews: 47
I'm listening to Faith No More for the first time tonight (specifically Epic, Be Aggressive and Falling To Pieces so far). I'll be honest, having been a Red Hot Chili Peppers fan since I was thirteen, it was initially hard not to get over the thought 'this sounds a lot like Red Hot Chili Peppers' but it's distinct enough (the vocals help a lot in that regard) and I'm honestly liking it. And if nothing else I do appreciate the aesthetic of them a lot. I really wish rock was still this colourful and vibrant.
Permalink     Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:46 pm     Reply with quote

marjain
Playing in a Garage Band

Dear fnm' be aggressive is really good cleaning song. Tried and tested.

On current rotation, some old finnish iskelmä

https://youtu.be/tYL_swLx1I0
Permalink     Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:04 pm     Reply with quote

Seventiessex
Singing in the Shower

Stories: 6
Reviews: 134
About a month ago I discovered Greta Van Fleet (they're a band, not a person) and they completely blew me away! They're understandably compared to early Led Zeppelin because of Josh Kiszka's incredible vocal range, but brother Jake is a guitar virtuoso. Highly, highly recommend you all check them out.
https://youtu.be/NZUD-5oa7Hc
https://www.facebook.com/gretavanfleet/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Van_Fleet
Permalink     Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:36 pm     Reply with quote

marjain
Playing in a Garage Band

This https://youtu.be/QzXGdy8Et30

and this https://youtu.be/F5zg_af9b8c

i feel so proud of my finnishness
Permalink     Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:58 pm     Reply with quote

speakingez
Booking Wedding Gigs

Stories: 13
Reviews: 214
The first one is beautiful, marjain. I'll give the other a listen when it's done.

More Finnish-ness: Whispered has been in my rotation a lot lately. Their albums have a good mix of pump-you-up, storytelling, and complicated guitars. Love it.
Permalink     Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:39 pm     Reply with quote
Good things come to those who wait. work for them. Fuck waiting.

"A little test of mind over flesh oughtta do you good
Get up off the ground
You can lay down when the day is done
And on the seventh day
You can lay in the morning sun."

marjain
Playing in a Garage Band

Ez, täällä pohjantähden alla is one of the songs that truly makes my heart move, skin crawl and cry so it is one the over all faves. Ever.
Permalink     Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:19 pm     Reply with quote

BaronZemo
Booking Wedding Gigs

Stories: 44
Reviews: 114
"Heaven's On Fire" by KISS! With the requisite cheesy and hilarious KISS music video, starring Mark St. John and the embarrassed look on his face.
Permalink     Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:56 am     Reply with quote

Page 43 of 43
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43

Jump to:  
© Rockfic.com, since 2004. Rockfic.com is in no way associated with any band listed on this website. Rockfic.com is entertainment. All stories contained on this site are fictional, which means that while the characters may be loosely based on the public personas of real people, the stories themselves are completely ungrounded from reality and are in no way meant to reflect the private lives, actual practices, or activities of any persons named. Rockfic.com will remove a work of fiction if an individual named within requests its removal. If you have any questions or problems, contact admin@rockfic.com.
Band fiction that rocks, since 2004